Another completed project!


 

This one is huge! 

 I don’t have a great track record in quilting… 
my wedding quilt, (gifted to me as a stack of quilt squares to be assembled) 
is still unfinished after 42 years!

So for me to finish a baby quilt for my daughter’s baby BEFORE 
she is even born is a big accomplishment for me.

But it was really a team effort with family members pitching in for some work sessions.  We started about a month ago, and pieced the top in one day.







And since that worked so well, we decided to make a coordinating small quilt for the baby’s babydoll or teddy.



We set up the quilt in a frame for quilting, and roped all visitors to add a few stitches.
My daughter approves!





Yesterday we finished sewing on the binding on the big quilt.

Teamwork!







  I enjoying the process so much that I decided that the baby’s babydoll might need a quilt for its babydoll, so I made this:


The trio is complete!