Cheese check-in


I was starting to worry because my wine fridge/cheese cave was getting filled to capacity.  
I check in with the cheese gurus at New England Cheesemaking Company to see if I could move some of my earlier cheeses to a cooler section of the fridge, but the answer was no...

Cheese cave No. 2

So I found this second-hand one on FaceBook Marketplace.  I was very proud of myself for conducting the negotiations entirely in Spanish (Thanks, Duolingo!). 
It was a heck of a lot cheaper than the first one!

Let's see what's in the cave these days:

my first Cheddar--about 4 lbs; ready for Christmas

Colby, Jarlsberg-type, and an Alpine Tomme;
all waxed; all-around 2 lbs

Danbo, a danish cheese--it's supposed to be orange!

another Formaggio val'Campella; this one was a big hit the
first time I made it, so I made it again, only
BIGGER

Baby Swiss; this will be ready in the fall

The BIG Cheese!  Dunlop, a Scottish cheese, about 4 3/4 lbs! 
Come by next February to try it out!